- Using the power of artificial intelligence, Microsoft 365 Copilot turns your words into the most powerful productivity tool on the planet.
Today, Microsoft Corp. announced that it is bringing the power of next-generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) to its workplace productivity tools with Microsoft 365 Copilot.
Now in test with a select group of enterprise customers, Copilot combines the power of big language models (LLM) with business data and Microsoft 365 apps to unleash creativity, improve productivity, and take skills to a higher level. Is.
Customers will experience Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot in two ways
Microsoft 365 CoPilot isn’t just a better way to do the same old things. It’s a whole new way of working. Co-Pilot will work with Microsoft 365 customers in two ways:
- First, it’s built into the Microsoft 365 apps people use every day: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and more.
- Today, Microsoft also announced an entirely new experience: Business Chat, which works with LLMs, Microsoft 365 apps, customer calendars, email, chats, documents, meetings, and contacts to get the things done that work. Could not be done earlier. Through natural language prompts like “Explain to my team how we updated the product strategy,” Business Chat will generate a status update based on morning meetings, emails, and chat threads.
With Copilot, the customer is always in control. Customers decide what to keep, modify or discard. With these new tools, people can be more creative in Word, more analytical in Excel, more expressive in PowerPoint, more productive in Outlook, and more collaborative in Teams.
“CoPilot combines the power of large language models with user data and applications to turn your words into the most powerful productivity tool on the planet,” Said Jared Spataro, Microsoft’s corporate vice president of modern work and business applications, ,By drawing on the content and context of each business, Copilot delivers relevant and actionable results. It’s built for business with security, regulatory compliance, privacy and responsible Microsoft AI in mind. Co-Pilot marks a new era of computing that will fundamentally change the way we work.”
a new way of working
Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot integrates seamlessly with the applications people use on a daily basis, helping and freeing them in their workflow and focusing more on their goals than repetitive issues leave time to do.
- copilot in word Write, edit, summarize, and create with people as they work.
- Copilot in PowerPoint Streamlines the creation process by turning ideas into a designed presentation through natural language commands.
- copilot in excel Helps unlock information, identify trends, or create professional-looking data visualizations in less time than ever before.
- copilot in outlook This can help synthesize and manage your Outlook inbox, leaving more time for actual communication.
- copilot in teams Makes meetings more productive with real-time summaries and action points in the context of the conversation.
- Copilot on Power Platform With the introduction of two new capabilities within Power Apps and Power Virtual Agents, developers of all skill levels will be able to accelerate development with low-code tools.
- business chat Gather data from documents, presentations, emails, calendars, notes, and contacts to help you summarize chats, compose emails, find key dates, or write a plan based on other project files.
Microsoft built Microsoft 365 Copilot around and in accordance with its high commitment to the security and privacy of company data principles of ai And this Responsible AI Standards Which the company proposes after decades of research. Co-Pilot’s large language models are not trained on client-specific content or individual cues. Microsoft 365 Co-Pilot will provide business-ready AI at scale.
Earlier this month, Microsoft announced Dynamics 365 Copilot As the world’s first AI co-pilot in both CRM and ERP, to bring next generation AI to all areas of business. Copilot is now coming to all Microsoft productivity apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Microsoft Viva, Power Platform, and more. Pricing and licensing details will be shared soon. Microsoft 365 Copilot is already in testing with a small group of customers to get the feedback and feedback needed to improve these models at scale.
in more details Post D Jared Spataro, Corporate Vice President, Modern Work and Business Applications,
tag: Dynamics 365, i a, artificial intelligence, Microsoft 365