- Dynamics 365 Copilot leverages recent advances in generative AI to automate repetitive or administrative tasks and empower workforce creativity.
- With Dynamics 365 Copilot, organizations empower their employees with AI tools built for sales, service, marketing, operations, and supply chain roles.
Microsoft introduced Dynamics 365 Copilot, your new solution that provides interactive, AI-powered support across all business functions. The platform adds the latest generation of AI product upgrades from the company’s portfolio of professional applications.
according to the last Microsoft Business Trends SurveyNearly 9 out of 10 employees are planning to use AI to reduce repetitive tasks in their jobs. With Dynamics 365 Copilot, organizations empower their employees with AI tools built for sales, service, marketing, operations, and supply chain roles. These AI capabilities give them the ability to focus on more responsible tasks and free time from simpler tasks.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems have long been sources of essential business and customer data. However, they are often required to spend time on repetitive tasks, such as manual data entry, content creation, and note-taking. Dynamics 365 Copilot leverages recent advances in generative AI to automate these tedious tasks and empower the creativity of your workforce. Dynamics 365 Copilot empowers professionals to accelerate their pace of innovation and improve business outcomes in every area of the business:
- co-pilot for microsoft dynamics 365 sales why live sales Helps salespeople to significantly reduce the time spent on administrative tasks. AI helps them compose email responses for customers and even generate Teams meeting summaries in Outlook. It pulls in details from the vendor’s CRM, such as product and pricing information, as well as information from recorded Teams calls. Seeing it Salespeople spend up to 66% of their day checking and responding to emailThis functionality represents a significant business advantage, increasing the amount of time sellers spend interacting with their customers.
- co-pilot for Dynamics 365 Customer Service Makes it easy for agents to provide exceptional customer service. Dynamics 365 Copilot composes relevant responses to questions in both chat and email, provides an interactive experience based on case history, and is always available to answer questions. Microsoft makes it easy for customer service departments to create virtual agents in minutes, thanks to Power Virtual Agents conversation boosters– Leverage the capabilities of Azure OpenAI Services and Bing to provide answers through the company’s website and internal knowledge base of your choice.
- co-pilot for Dynamics 365 Customer Insights why dynamics 365 marketing Enables marketers to streamline their workflow of data exploration, audience segmentation and content creation.
- With Copilot in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, marketers interact with their customer data platform using natural language to target specific, highly personalized customer segments, as well as receive suggestions for additional segments not previously considered it was done. This new capability performs complex calculations and matches customers who fit a selected profile.
- With Copilot in Dynamics 365 Marketing, marketing professionals describe their customer segments in their own words to create a target segment with the Inquiry Support feature. Dynamics 365 Copilot also provides inspiration for creating a marketing campaign. Post, CoPilot makes suggestions based on key topics selected by the vendor, a variety of internet sources to enhance the relevance of the insights generated alongside the organization’s existing marketing emails.
- co-pilot for dynamics 365 business central Streamlines the creation of product lists for e-commerce. Product attributes such as color, material, and size are used to create compelling product descriptions for online storefronts in seconds. And it’s possible to personalize it even more by choosing the pitch, pitch and duration of the voice. Business Central customers using Shopify can easily post products with descriptions to their stores with just a few clicks.
- Finally, CoPilot for Microsoft Supply Chain Centerthat customers can access Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain ManagementWill proactively flag external events, such as weather, finance and geography, that are likely to impact key supply chain processes. In addition, its predictive insights will locate potentially affected orders by material, inventory, carrier, or distribution network, among others. and supply chain planners are able to automatically compose Dynamics 365 Copilot generated emails to alert customers partner before they are affected and to minimize potential disruptions.
Generative AI is changing business applications. Users increasingly expect their CRM and ERP applications to include experiences powered by this technology. Dynamics 365 Copilot brings the latest AI advances to every line of business, improving customer experience, employee experience, and operational efficiency. Similarly, Microsoft is committed to offering AI is responsible by design.
This announcement is part of the latest additions to AI in Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform: Next-generation AI capabilities are included in Microsoft Teams, the collaboration platform with over 280 million monthly active users; In live sales, which helps salespeople by adding a sales assistant to their workflow in Microsoft 365; And power appsthat allows Citizen Developers Write code using natural language.
check here post original,
tag: D365, Dynamics 365 Copilot, i a